As parents, we have a responsibility to ensure our family are taken care of, whatever the circumstances. If we fall ill, or are physically or mentally unable to work, or die suddenly, none of us would want our children or financial dependents to suffer hardship as a result.
The solution therefore is to ensure, whatever happens, our families are protected financially.
MoneyCoach’s team of advisors are sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, fathers and mothers. We understand your needs and will ensure that whatever the concern, we will find the solution for you, so that your family is protected, should the unexpected happen.
We will help you put adequate protection in place to allow you and your family;
- Clear any long term and short term debt including mortgages
- Provide the family with a lump sum or a monthly income so that their lifestyle needs are taken care of in the event a parent dies or is unable to work due to illness or injury
- Provide for additional expenses such as funeral costs, increased childcare costs or house keeping
- Provide a lump sum to allow for changes to be made to the home in the event of a serious illness
- Provide the family with a lump sum or monthly income to allow a surviving parent reduce their working hours to spend more time at home, where they are most needed