MoneyCoach understands that your employees need one-to-one consultations to fully understand the importance of planning their financial futures. Our service enables your employees to engage with a dedicated financial consultant in a variety of ways: –
- On-site through pre-determined clinic dates
- Off-site and out-of-hours advisory service
- On-line to enable employees engage with a dedicated consultant at times that best suit them
Initial employee engagement starts by presenting our “terms of business” and “service standards” document. We then undertake a review of their financial situation and establish and prioritise their financial goals. We will also identify potential important shortfalls in their current financial planning, including;
- A shortfall in protection for their financial dependents
- Lack of savings to deal with a household emergency such as medical expenses
- Funding for education fees or other long term needs
- Retirement planning
Following the financial review, each employee will receive;
- Fully completed fact find detailing their current financial position
- A document identifying shortfalls, recommending solutions and detailing any associated costs.
These documents allow employees make sense of their financial planning in a simple, concise way.
We will assist your employees implement the recommended solutions. Your employees will continue to enjoy access to their dedicated financial consultant with, at least annual, reviews scheduled to ensure they achieve their financial goals.
Employer/Employee Programmes are well understood at MoneyCoach – get in touch through the Quick Enquiry, Live Chat during office hours, by phone on 01 669 1040 or through our Contact Page.